For many of us, therapy can seem like a scary thing because of fears: fear of sharing your deepest thoughts with a stranger, fear of seeming weak, fear of the unknown, fear of what others might think. In reality, therapy is like a supportive conversation with an understanding individual who will not judge you. During therapy, we will work together to help you discover how you can live your best life. Whatever problems you are dealing with, I can help.
In individual therapy, you will learn how to:
- Put the past behind you
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Gain greater insight into yourself
- Improve your relationships
- Learn to forgive
- Enhance your communication skills and understanding
- Learn how to work with difficult relationships
- Heal from the painful emotions of betrayal, infidelity, separation and divorce
- Learn how to forgive and reconcile
If any of these issues apply to you, therapy would be a great option. In-person therapy and phone consultations are available.
I have more than 30 years of experience treating individuals, married couples and corporate leaders. I work hard to help my patients live their best lives. I’m recognized as a leading expert on forgiveness, relationship building, trauma recovery, peace building and reconciliation. Get in touch with my office today to schedule an appointment to start the healing process.